Welcome to Las Vegas. We attract new residents from all over, and you’ll find we have many natives who will always call Las Vegas home.
We have about 290 days of sunshine a year. Our winters are mild and give our residents bragging rights over friends and family in less-hospitable climates. Don’t be thrown off by our summers. Unless it’s about to rain, it’s a dry heat. And that just means more time in the swimming pool!
Yes, our region has a lot of culture. From the Smith Center and Symphony Park, to the revitalization of Downtown, to the Springs Preserve. Museums of all kinds abound, live entertainment is never far away, and UNLV is home to some of our greatest lecture series and performing arts.
It’s on the rise, and our recovery from the Great Recession is stronger than ever. Nevada has no state income tax, and our mortgage interest rates remain at historical lows, while home prices are considered a bargain compared to many other cities.
- City of Las Vegas – http://www.lasvegasnevada.gov
- City of North Las Vegas – http://cityofnorthlasvegas.com
- City of Henderson – http://www.cityofhenderson.com
- City of Boulder City – http://bcnv.org
- NV Energy – https://www.nvenergy.com
- Southwest Gas – http://www.swgas.com
- Republic Services – http://www.republicservicesvegas.com
- Las Vegas Valley Water District – http://www.lvvwd.com
- Cox Cable – http://www.cox.com
- CenturyLink – http://www.centurylink.com
- DISH Network – http://www.dish.com
- DIRECTTV – http://www.directv.com
- Clark County School District – http://www.ccsd.net
- Las Vegas Metro Chamber of Commerce – https://www.lvchamber.com
- Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority – http://www.lvcva.com
- Relocating to Las Vegas – http://www.lvrelocationguide.org
- Wikipedia – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Las_Vegas
More than 2 million people live in the Las Vegas metropolitan area. But you can find a community that best suits you. Check out Clark County and the cities of Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas, Boulder City and more on our Home Search page.